How You can help!
1. Request a GIFTS FOR KIDS Collection Box for your business for collection of new and gently-used toys, warm apparel or school-appropriate jeans. Collection boxes are delivered in October each year and are retrieved by GIFTS FOR KIDS Volunteers when filled or in November.
2. Donate new or gently-used toys, warm apparel, pajamas or school-appropriate jeans to assist children of at-risk families in Greene County. Donations can be dropped off at GFKs Warehouse Collection Box (large gray metal) located at the entrance ramp on the West Irish St. side of LandAir Transport.
3. Request a GIFTS FOR KIDS Board Member to speak to your club, organization or church group about our mission.
4. Contribute a Monetary Donation used for the purchase of new toys, games, dolls, books, warm apparel and school appropriate jeans.
5. Volunteering your time and talents to help prepare items for Distribution. Need a group project, we would love to have you. Retirees or students requiring hours for scholarship needs, please contact us.